student in ottawa, ontario, she/her
what do you listen to when you study?
i'm a computer science student at carleton university in the industrial applications stream and a dev degree intern at shopify!
a work-integrated learning program at shopify!
teaching children the foundations of computational thinking and digital skills development through STEM focused activities.
working on outreach to speakers, organizations, and other community groups to organize and coordinate events, and creating communications to share events and fundraising initiatives.
- leading bi-weekly meetings of over 50 people to plan and coordinate activities to encourage participation in the arts
- running and coordinating over 12 large-scale events as a member and leader of the arts council
- creating and managing project proposals for over 7 annual events and weekly student activities with over 1500 participants
- coordinating cross-club collaboration to plan and run student morale boosters
- instructing on british parliamentary style debate to over 30 students
- moderating and participating in bi-weekly debates based on current news and events
this is awarded to students within the ottawa catholic school board who have both demonstrated community involvement and fundraising involvement and taken initiative and demonstrated leadership in their school community.